Loft Conversions in Barnes
The benefits of a loft conversion have long been recognised, from adding value to your property to increasing the available living space without moving house.
The experts at LMB are on hand to carry out the highest quality loft conversions throughout Barnes and the wider London area.
LMB Loft Conversions are available to carry out a free survey of your property to assess your attic or garage conversion options, supplying a full, written quotation. Take a look through our extensive portfolio or get in touch today for more information.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Barnes contains some of London’s earliest riverside housing still in existence in the capital, with the stretch of Georgian mansions running along the west bend of the Thames dating all the way back to the 1720s. Gustav Holst, the composer best known for his Planets suite, was once a resident in these buildings.
- The town really knows how to keep it local, as demonstrated by the findings of a 2014 survey which indicated that Barnes contains the highest proportion of independent shops in the country. With 96.6% of the retail establishments in the town classed as independent businesses, it’s a place where small business owners can thrive.
- The WWT London Wetland Centre, an important wetland and bird sanctuary, is located within the Barnes area. A certified Site of Scientific Interest, the Wetland Centre is home to a number of migrating birds, such as shovellers and teals.
Points of Interest
- London Wetland Centre: marvel at rare birds, insects and amphibious creatures.
- Sit by the river bank and enjoy a picnic or simply a bit of quiet time.
- Riverside Gallery: contemporary art for your enjoyment.