Loft Conversions in Chiswick
LMB Group Ltd supply high quality, beautiful conversions throughout the Chiswick area. Adding both value and extra space to your property, loft and attic conversions provide a number of benefits, and our team of experts take care of every stage, from design to completion.
We assign a project manager to oversee all work, whether a loft extension or garage conversion, providing you with a point of contact throughout the process.
LMB offer a 10 year guarantee on all work carried out, and hold accreditation from all relevant industry associations to ensure quality and legal compliance.
Get in touch today for more information about our work in the Chiswick and wider London area.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Fans of a decent pub with a bit of character will be interested to note that Chiswick contains several inns of historical note. With many of them listed buildings, including the Old Packhorse (built by local Fuller's Brewery architect, Nowell Parr), the George and Devonshire, The Mawson Arms and The Tabard. The latter was built by Norman Shaw in 1880, and contains a small, 96-seat theatre on its first floor.
- It's no surprise that annual cheese fairs were held on Dukes Meadows in Chiswick for around 700 years between 11th and 18th centuries - the moniker "Chiswick" is believed to be an Old English word meaning "cheese farm".
- Foodies take note: Chiswick is home to not one, but two Michelin star restaurants: La Trompette and Hedone - the latter recently named the 60th best restaurant in the world by a prestigious jury of adjudicators, despite opening its doors just four years ago.
Points of Interest
- National Archives: an enormous library, home to over 1,000 years of British history, including the Domesday Book.
- Chiswick House: an 18th century villa and gardens
- Tabard Theatre: the perfect place to enjoy a play, musical performance or comedy routine.