Loft Conversions in Banstead
LMB Group Ltd have been providing superior loft conversions in Banstead for many years, and have the experience necessary to create your perfect new room.
No matter whether you want to create a playroom for your kids, a luxury master bedroom or a secluded study area away from the hustle and bustle of your home – LMB have the perfect solution.
We have a highly skilled and expert team of craftsmen and builders who can ensure every aspect of your conversion is completed to the very highest of standards, providing years of enjoyment. Simply contact us today for a free quotation and home assessment in Banstead.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- All Saints, the area's Grade II-listed church, is Banstead's oldest building by a significant margin. Constructed in the 12th century (with a little bit of refurbishment in the 19th), the church’s well was still in full working use right up to 1895.
- The Beacon School in the village takes its name from the nearby Tumble Beacon. One of many significantly large mounds found between London and the south coast, the beacon was used to warn the capital of the advancing Spanish Armada.
- Around the 17th century, Banstead was considered something of a health resort by doctors in London, who sent patients out into the North Downs village to benefit from the "wholesome air" that was said to permeate the area.
Points of Interest
- Banstead Woods: take a walk through the forest and make sure to look out for the wonderful carvings dotted around.
- Mayfield Lavender Farm: wander through the lavender before relaxing at the cafe or gift shop. Lavender season is between July and August.