Loft Conversions in Battersea
LMB Group Ltd have been providing superior loft conversions in Battersea for many years, and have the experience necessary to create your perfect new room.
We take great pride in being a reputable and dedicated company who strive to deliver an unrivalled service when you come to us for your new loft conversion in Battersea. We’ll meet all your requirements and ensure your conversion is finished on time and within budget.
No matter whether you want to create a playroom for your kids, a luxury master bedroom or a secluded study area away from the hustle and bustle of your home – LMB Group Ltd have the perfect solution.
We have a highly skilled and expert team of craftsmen and builders who can ensure every aspect of your conversion is completed to the very highest of standards, providing years of enjoyment. Simply contact us today for a free quotation and home assessment in Battersea.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Battersea Power Station, the decommissioned factory complex found in the Nine Elms area of the district, is a Grade II listed building that many consider to be a triumph of the Art Deco style. Since it ceased producing electricity back in 1983, a number of redevelopment options have been proposed for the site, from the creation of a theme park to a new home for Chelsea F.C.
- The infamous Battersea Dog Home (now known as Battersea Dogs and Cats Home) is one of the area's best known landmarks. The star of a Channel 4 documentary, the home cares for around 9,000 animals on an annual basis, and has been under royal patronage since the reign of Queen Victoria back in 1885.
- Those with twinkle toes might not need telling that Battersea is home to the Royal Academy of Dance - the national examination board for dance education. Considered the authority on classical ballet, the Academy’s president is none other than British dance royalty in Darcey Bussell.
Points of Interest
- Battersea Arts Centre, a community venue offering experimental theatre, with cheap tickets and an atmospheric bar.
- Battersea Car Boot Sale, a must-visit spot for vintage bargains, open 11.30am to 5pm most Sundays.
- London Helicopter, departing from the Battersea Helipad, these tours show you all the London landmarks in a truly memorable way.
- Go Ape Battersea Park, a classic treetop adventure with a city twist - some parts are almost twice the height and length of other Go Ape courses.