Loft Conversions in Caterham
If you’re looking for a loft conversion specialist in the Caterham area, you need look no further than the expert team here at LMB!
All of our staff are highly trained to ensure every step of your loft conversion is finished to the highest of standards. We always go the extra mile and have established ourselves as one of the best loft conversion companies in Caterham.
LMB Group Ltd provides specialist planning, design and completion of loft conversions throughout the Caterham area. Our expert team will consult you during the design and planning stage to ensure that your needs and requirements are incorporated at the forefront of the design, and will conduct a complete site check before any work begins.
For more information, or for a no obligation consultation, speak to a member of our friendly, professional team today.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- The small Surrey town of Caterham was the birthplace of Caterham Cars. Now located in nearby Crawley, the company is known for manufacturing lightweight sports cars. After being bought out by businessman Tony Fernandes, the company formed the Caterham F1 team, which raced in the Formula 1 Championships between 2012-2014, before going into administration.
- First opened in 1870, the Caterham Asylum (on the site of what is now St Lawrence's Hospital) took in mentally ill patients from throughout London and the surrounding towns, growing considerably in size. With St Lawrence’s closing in 1994, the site is now being redeveloped, with streets named after historical staff members and even memorable patients that graced the hospital.
- The cemetery at St Mary's Church is the final resting place of one Sir John Tomes. Often considered to be the father of modern dentistry, the 200th anniversary of Tomes' death was marked by a graveside tribute from members of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) and the British Dental Association (BDA) in June 2015.
Points of Interest
- Godstone Farm: perfect day out with the kids, where they can feed animals, pet them and let off some steam at the adventure playground.
- Ride the Hill: a mountain board centre, for an activity a little on the unusual side.