Loft Conversions in Clapham
If you’re looking for a reliable company to provide a beautiful loft conversion for your home in Clapham, then look no further than LMB Group Ltd.
We take great pride in ensuring that we fully understand what you want to do with your attic room, so that we’re able to provide the ideal solution to suit.
Whether you’re looking to extend your living space or increase the value of your home, we will take care of everything – from helping you get the right planning permissions to installing the perfect decorative features to complement the new space.
We can even design a bespoke lighting solution, whether you want bright spotlights to light up a spacious playroom for the kids, or subdued uplighting for a beautiful new master bedroom.
Our expert team of designers and builders tailor your loft conversion to your exact needs and your budget, no matter how much or how little you have to spend. Simply give us a call today at LMB Lofts to discuss your new loft conversion in Clapham.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Clapham's large and popular common was first designated as parkland under the Metropolitan Commons Act 1878. Among its various well-known uses (some a little more nefarious than others), the ponds dotted throughout the park played host to a number of experiments carried out by Benjamin Franklin.
- Although now no longer in operation, football club Clapham Rovers FC were once a major force in the sporting world, even going on to win the FA Cup. This was all the way back in 1880, however…
- Throughout the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, Clapham was the home of a number of important figures in the arts world. Edvard Grieg, the Norwegian composer of such famous works as Morning and In the Hall of the Mountain King, resided there, while author Graham Greene and architect John Francis Bentley (of Westminster Cathedral fame) also called Clapham home.
Points of Interest
- Clapham Picturehouse: catch independent films and the latest blockbusters, just behind Clapham Common Station.
- Venn Street Market: A weekly market where you can sample and buy local food from nearby farms, bakeries and butchers.