Loft Conversions in Dulwich
The expert team here at LMB Group Ltd have been designing high quality loft conversions for properties in Dulwich and the surrounding area for many years.
Our team of builders can turn your unused attic space into a perfect new room, whether you want a beautiful new master bedroom, or a bright and spacious study.
We’ll take all your individual requirements into account to deliver the perfect loft conversion to suit your tastes and needs.
We take great pride in providing functional attic rooms at low cost prices, to ensure that you receive great value for money as well as the additional living space you require. We’ll even take care of all the decoration and finishing touches, so you can move straight in!
Please feel free to give us a call today to find out more about our cost effective loft conversions in Dulwich, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote and home assessment. Call you local team today on 020 3124 1921.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- National supermarket chain Sainsbury's recently bought the homeground of local football team Dulwich Hamlet, developing a new stadium and building one of the country's biggest Sainsbury's superstores nearby.
- Records of a settlement at Dulwich date all the way back to 967AD, and its name may well derive from the old English words dill (white flower) and wihs (damp meadow), roughly translating as the "meadow where the dill grows".
- Children's author Enid Blyton was born in the East Dulwich area, and rarely left the region during her life. While considered controversial by some, the influence of Blyton’s work is undeniable, and she remains one of the highest selling authors in literary history.
Points of Interest
- Dulwich College: a beautiful 16th century building and campus that is perfect for a walk
- Dulwich Hamlet FC: take in some non-league football and watch the players in blue and pink.
- Belair Park: Ideal for a run, walk or even a picnic.