Loft Conversions in Epsom
With many years of experience in designing and building loft conversions throughout the Epsom area, LMB have gained a reputation for the highest quality services and workmanship across the board.
Attic conversions are the best way to increase the living space within your property, as well as its value, and our expert team are on hand to carry out your ideal extension from design through to completion.
With a 10-year guarantee on all completed work and full liability insurance, you can be sure you’re in great hands with LMB Group Ltd.
Take a look through our extensive portfolio, or get in touch today to organise a free survey and written quotation.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Epsom is perhaps best known for the Epsom Derby; an annual horse race that is run over a distance of one mile and four furlongs at Epsom Downs Racecourse. The event is one of five "classics" held during the flat racing season, and is famous for being the site of a protest by suffragette Emily Davison, who was fatally injured after she put herself in the way of the onrushing horse of King George V in 1913.
- Etymologically, Epsom appears to have been named after a Saxon landowner named Ebba. The suffix 'ham'" - meaning home or manor - was later added, and 'Ebba's ham' slowly became 'Epsom'.
- Epsom salt, more commonly known as magnesium sulfate, is an inorganic salt compound that was produced from materials found in springs in the town. It is widely believed that the porous chalk found on the North Downs and the non-porous clay from London combine to produce this globally used salt. Don't put this on your food, however - magnesium sulfate is used as a bath salt!
Points of Interest
- Chessington World of Adventures, a theme park, zoo and aquarium nearby with two themed hotels.
- Surrey Hills AONB, designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty in 1958, this 422km² space is perfect for scenic walks, cycling and equestrian trails.
- Hobbledown, a multi award winning adventure park and zoo.
- Epsom Playhouse, a local theatre opened in 1984 that offers a range of events for all ages.
- Nonsuch Park, a mansion house and gardens built on the site of a 1538 palace.