Loft Conversions in Richmond
As one of the leading providers of loft conversions across London, LMB are ideally placed to carry out the highest quality work at properties throughout Richmond.
Adding both value and available living space to your home, a loft conversion is a great option for many homeowners, and our expert team are on hand to provide a full service, from design to completion.
All of the work we complete is guaranteed up to 10 years, so you can rest assured that you’re receiving the very best service from LMB Group Ltd.
For more information, or to arrange for a free home survey and written quotation, get in touch with our team today.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Home to many British royals over the years, Richmond Palace was constructed by the first Tudor monarch, Henry VII, way back in 1501 when the area was still referred to as Shene. Henry, who was Earl of Richmond at the time, named the residence after his title, and the town in which it was situated soon referred to itself as Richmond too.
- Based on a recent survey, residents of Richmond are the UK’s happiest, with 92.4% waxing lyrical about life in the town. Coincidentally, statistics have also shown that life expectancy is higher here than elsewhere in the UK.
- The Royal Ballet School is situated within Richmond Park. The school, at White Lodge, also contains a small and little-known ballet museum that only accepts visitors on request.
Points of Interest
- Richmond Park, a national nature reserve and the largest of London’s royal parks.
- Ham House, opened in 1610, this historic house is claimed by the National Trust to be a unique example ‘of 17th century fashion and power’.
- Kew Botanic Gardens, an internationally important research institution set over 326 acres, home to over 40,000 species of plants.
- Richmond Theatre, opened in 1899, this Victorian theatre has a vibrant weekly schedule of plays and musicals.