Loft Conversions in Teddington
With decades of experience in the industry, LMB Group Ltd are perfectly placed to offer the highest quality conversion work at homes throughout Teddington and the wider London area.
Creating a new bedroom, bathroom or home office out of your loft space is a great way to both extend the living area of your home and to increase its value, and LMB’s team of experts are on hand to deliver first rate design and build of all loft and attic conversions.
LMB take care of every step, from design right the way through to completion, and we assign a project manager to oversee the entire process, giving you a point of contact at all times.
With a 10 year guarantee on all work carried out, you can rest assured that you’re in the best hands with LMB Loft Conversions. Get in touch today to find out more or to request a fixed-price, competitive quote for work in the Teddington area.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Those in the TV and media industries will associate Teddington with its film studios, for many years run by the Pinewood Studios Group. With Pinewood's lease up, however, owners Haymarket have decided to demolish the complex and build new housing - a shame for those who cherish the studio's television-making heyday of the 1960s onwards.
- While it may not have a particularly world-famous sporting image, Teddington can actually lay claim to being the home of modern hockey. Born from the Teddington Cricket Club situated in Bushy Park, Teddington Hockey Club was formed in 1871, and gave rise to the development of many playing styles and rules that are now ubiquitous with the modern game.
- The National Physical Laboratory, responsible for setting the national standards and units of measurement, is located in Bushy Park. However, the site was once home to Bushy House, a large estate that played host to a number of dignitaries from the 17th century onwards, including Prime Minister Lord North and the soon-to-be William IV.
Points of Interest
- Teddington Lock: sit or walk by the water, watching the boats go by, or grab lunch at one of the many cafes nearby.
- Teddington Swimming Baths: an indoor pool and fitness centre, perfect for those looking to let off some steam.